This post was most recently updated on September 18th, 2018
Most Of The times the bloggers want to migrate From blogger to A top-level blogging platform That is WordPress and the topic starts here. Host Bigrock Domain On Godaddy Hosting.
Most of the users buy a domain from Bigrock and hosting from GoDaddy.Due to their specific specifications and affordability.
Now The Problem Arises To Host The Big Rock domain on Godaddy Hosting. The Users Are Able To Do also but The Matter Is That They Have To Change The DNS or Name Servers Of Bigrock So We Are Writing this article for those buddies follow the below steps
Looking for GoDaddy Renewal Coupons? Check it out
How To Change Nameservers of Godaddy Web Hosting?
- Firstly Log In With You Godaddy Hosting Account And Go To Cpanel
- Then In The Cpanel Under The Domain Section Find DNS manager And click on that
- A New Page Will Open Named standard DNS Dashboard now Under you domain click on edit zone as in the below image.
- In The New Page Go To The Bottom And Find The Two NS [name servers ] And Copy Those 2 name servers with informational written in beside
- Login to Your Bigrock and Select The Domain You Are Hosting on Godaddy
- Now in The New Page, you will see an option Names Name Server Click On That as in the Below image
- Delete All The Big rock Domain Servers and Paste The Name Servers You Just copied from godaddy
- Click On Save And Let The Servers About 6-24 hours time to Propogate The New Servers
- Done After 24 hours Check You Will be done
In this way, you can host your domain from bigrock or any other domain registrar on hosting of any other service provider.
All you have to do is to set up the name servers and boom!!! Its done.
Your site will be pointed towards your hosting web directory.